Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Socks for the road

After way too much dithering and magazine searching, ravelry browsing, and even yarn buying (even though I wasn't supposed to...oops) I decided to make some socks. Really boring thick wool socks, because I found myself about to buy some at a store the other day and thought, F-this. I'm making socks.

I have never made a pair of socks before, but I made this, which is like a giant sock, and I've made lots of other much scarier things, so I am confidant that I can make a sock. Two might be asking a lot.

Of course, that means I had to pack enough yarn for four.

1 comment:

  1. Bqck in the olden times, before machine knit socks, five year olds were expected to start learning to knit their own socks. If a five-year-old can knit socks, YOU can knit socks.

    ReplyDelete