Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scenes from a week

This week has been kind of crazy - lots of paperwork stress, court, taxes, and other worries. In the mean time, I try to keep sane and happy. Life is still pretty damn good, even with the madness. Some random thoughts from this week:
I found a seed sprouting thingy for a couple of bucks at the thrift store. The chickenses are very pleased. I even ate a few myself.
Knitty Kitty reclines in the sunlight. She's about seven years old now, and still looks great. Occasionally Sasha Cat hides her in the laundry and she gets felted a little smaller, but she takes it like a champ.

I am not exercising nearly enough for the amount of bread I am eating. There is a problem with this whole baking thing that I'll have to work on next week. Meanwhile, I made an awesome batch with brown sugar and raisins rolled in for this morning's meetup of Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts.
Orangina can't even lay an egg in peace. Damn paparazzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment