Monday, February 6, 2012

Bunnymania

Let's see...today so far:

Up at 5:30am to get to LAX, then 90 miles north to Lancaster and Odyssey Ranch. Traffic was horrible. Soundtrack was awesome.



By the time I was done with my pickup there I was starving, but pressed on without stopping for fast food. After all, how can Jack in the Box compare to this?


Homemade tortilla, slow-simmered black beans, backyard eggs, homegrown avocado, and homemade salsa. I'm just such an overachiever.

The bunnies settled in while I had lunch, then they were ready for their closeup.


I haven't held a bunny since 3rd grade.

Like good little urban rabbits, Güera and Boyfriend snuggle up together in a King Cobra box.


I think they'll fit in just fine around here.

2 comments:

  1. The soundtrack totally rocks! Squeeeee!

    the breakfast is clearly worth waiting for.

    And the bunnies - they're so fluffy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunnies are instant stress relief for me. I used to visit the bunnies at the local pet store on my lunch break, when I was working a very stressful job. I would just sit and watch them do their bunny thing and would instantly feel better. So if you see strange woman in your back yard just sitting and watching your bunnies, you'll know it's me!

    ReplyDelete