Thursday, February 23, 2012

Still tired

Turns out I wasn't just tired, I was sick. I've been trying to shake this crap for a few days, but I think it just wants more warm baths and pajama days. On the plus side, I did get some yarn projects done while I was lounging around in my PJs! However, it's a busy time of year for babies, and that means a busy time of year for me. I have two clients lined up for March, in April I'm having twins, one for May already, and it's looking like I'm going to start working some births as a midwife's assistant too. Busy busy busy...I'd better go take that soak while I still can.

This chicken is my sister in loafing and feeling pitiful. She does this all the time, and forces all the other chickens to walk around her to get in and out of the coop. She didn't have a name until now: Dolores, our chicken of sorrows.


The little birds are enjoying their stay in Juvie.

Boyfriend does not approve, of me or anything else (except maybe his little girlfriend, who he takes very good care of).

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. If you lived near by, I would bring you yummy tea. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explain to Dolores about how nourishing chicken soup is.

    That extreme lassitude has been going around. It feels so good when it's gone! Hot baths, naps, and chicken broth are the solution as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're on the mend. If it's any consolation, we're having snow, and lots of it.

    Stoopid question: girl bunny and boy bunny...won't they make lotsa baby buns?

    Sounds like you're going to have a busy spring with all those human babies on the way! And working as a midwife's assistant too, congrats on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, these buns are just babies themselves, so they can bunk together for company. The plan in the future is to breed them, but under controlled circumstances! I hear they multiply like...rabbits :)

      Delete